Project Manager / Specification Manager
Location: M4 Corridor
�30k - �40k + Pension + 20 days’ holiday + Bank Holidays + Car
Are you looking for a fantastic opportunity to develop your skills and knowledge with a market leader?
WELL ESTABLISHED ORGANISATION: My client is a leading manufacturer of shower cubicles and sealed ensuite pods. They have been developing their systems since 1979 and produce a unique product which they supply into a range of organisations and institutions.
THE OPPORTUNITY: This is a vital role in the company as it bridges the gap between the sales team and the manufacturing team. You will be building up relationships with clients and specify the right solution after analysing the buildings limitations. This is a national position, however, most of work carried out is in Oxfordshire, Cambridge and along the M4 Corridor. The hours have some flexibility, however, you are contracted for 37.5 hours per week
* Carry out site visits
* Conduct site surveys – measuring up and specifying products
* Upsell when opportunities arise
* Work with the sales team to build quotations
* Look after the projects from conception to completion
THE CANDIDATE: It is vital that you are happy to travel around to different locations and are comfortable meeting with clients. You will need to have a good understanding of M&E, plumbing or general building services.
* Technical background (building/construction industry)
* Customer/client facing
* Commercial awareness
* Specification, estimating or quotation experience
* Driving Licence
* Bathrooms, bathroom pods, bathroom enclosures
* Project management
* Technical Sales
* Basic Salary: Up to �30k - �40k
* 20 days’ holiday plus statutory
* Health Insurance
* 5 hours per week