Job Title: Sales Representative – Dublin/North East
The Company: Dycon Ltd is a privately owned company based in Kilcoole, Co Wicklow where it operates from its own 2400sqm premises. The company is 30 years in business and has an established market position in Ireland, North and South.
Our own manufacturing of tile adhesives and building chemicals under the Panabond brand is complemented with agencies from market leading companies such as Rustoleum, Dap, Mellerud, Dural, Metolux etc. Dycon has grown Rustoleum to being the No 1 brand in the Spray Paint and Furniture Paint categories.
The Role: Due to an internal promotion, the company now requires an additional Sales Representative to cover Dublin and the North East. The exact area to be covered will be dependent on successful candidate’s location. This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to play a significant role in the commercial development of an established and successful company.
• Responsible for maintaining established customer accounts with a focus on identifying further business opportunities with existing customers.
• Identify new market opportunities with a program to deliver sales growth and develop new customers both in the hardware, builders’ merchant and tiling sector as well as in the engineering supplies market.
The Candidate: The successful candidate will have a number of years’ sales experience and have a clear record of success.
• Commercial focus & strong negotiator. A ‘doer’ who takes ownership of tasks.
• Highly organised and disciplined. Strong communication skills.
• Ideally has a 3rd level qualification and FMCG background.
Salary: The remuneration package on offer will reflect the importance of the role and the experience of the successful candidate. Company car, tablet, phone and full expenses provided.