SALES MANAGER –
Our Client are an outsourced procurement company for the Hospitality and Healthcare sectors. The business was originally set up in 2011 and has experienced tremendous growth over the past 6 years and due to this growth, they are currently re-structuring the business to ensure that they can continue to develop the business both nationally and internationally. They are seeking an experienced Field Sales Manager to join their ambitious team. The ideal candidate must have a proven track record in field sales management and be able to demonstrate the ability to lead an experienced team. The successful candidate will be responsible for delivering the sales plan in line with the company’s ambitions, and the management of a team of business developers & Field Sales Auditors (7 Direct Reports)
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Overall responsibility for the delivery of revenue and volume sales targets.
· Coach, train, mentor and develop our Business Development Managers & Field Sales Auditors so that we can maximise all opportunities. There will be a minimum of 3 days per week field accompaniment required as part of this role
· Manage the full cycle sales process to deliver sales success on an on-going basis throughout the year.
· Devise and implement sales management processes to drive success of individuals and the business
· Work with existing customers to strengthen relationships, generate new business opportunities and obtain referrals.
· Manage efficient journey planning & scheduling of meetings to maximize effectiveness among the Business Development Team
· Accelerate sales cycles, demonstrate best sales practice and close down sales through field trips.
· Consistently ensure high standards in making presentations with regular field trips with BD team.
· Develop new business opportunities to fuel the continued growth of the Hospitality & Nursing Home sectors
· Optimize ongoing marketing, publicity and PR events to increase base sales.
· Problem solve all field issues
· Report to the General Manager on all projects on a weekly basis
· Identify and develop a sales plan which will build a pipeline of opportunities within the hospitality and healthcare sectors
· To develop account plans and development strategies within the major accounts area.
· Preparation of the annual budget and sales forecasts.
· Provide sales reports and forecasting information using our in-house CRM system.