* Great opportunity with a market leading Multi-National
* Excellent career potential
* Sales Representative Endovascular Devices
Established for over 70 years, our client is a powerhouse in the medical device industry. The company manufacture medical devices in a variety of different disciplines and are highly regarded by healthcare professionals the world over for not only their innovation, but their customer centric approach. They now seek to hire a Sales Representative for their Endovascular Devices into their team in Ireland.
The Role – Sales Representative Endovascular Devices:
Territory = Republic of Ireland + Northern Ireland (Mainly Greater Dublin and Greater Belfast). Candidates can be based in ROI or NI.
This Sales Representative will be responsible for sales of surgical Endovascular and endovenous devices into hospitals through the country. You will be responsible for selling into hospitals, both public and private, mainly dealing with Cath Labs, Theatre and Radiology departments. Your main point of customer contact will be vascular consultants and surgeons and radiology managers and staff. This role will involve a mixture of new business generation, as well as account management.
For this Sales Representative Endovascular Devices role, we are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
* You will have a solid track record in healthcare sales, selling into hospitals
* Preference will be given to candidates arriving with surgical device sales experience
* Candidates who have sold clinical products into the healthcare sector will also be considered i.e. pharmaceuticals
* Strong relationship management ability
* Excellent communication and organisational skills
* You must be driven, ambitious and self-motivated
Benefits of this role:
* Basic salary €40-€55k
* 35% Bonus
* company car
* Generous Pension
* Lunch Allowance
* Mobile phone, Laptop
* Full training provided
BMS specialises in recruiting sales professionals, nationally. We recruit within the Industrial, Construction, IT, Engineering, Corporate and FMCG markets.
Our roles include Merchandisers, Account Managers, Business Development Managers, National Account Managers through to Directors and Senior Management.
We have many other roles available so feel free to contact one of our consultants to discuss how we can help you!