Our client are one of the most prestigious hotels in Ireland. Located in South West Donegal they are now seeking an experienced Wedding Coordinator who will be responsible for growing wedding business profitability both reactively and proactively. Fully oversee the Wedding market, building, maintaining, and fully servicing wedding client events and relationships; harmonising the culture and quality standards to assure maximized potential. This person must be a strong leader and create an exceptional climate of professional & personable service that ensures the long-term satisfaction of team members, guests and owners.
- Leaving Certificate or equivalent.
- Previous sales and customer service experience.
- Experience in the wedding event market.
- Thorough knowledge of Sales Processes, including Sales Phase, Event Phase, Post Event Phase and ability to work this process to assist achieving annual sales goals.
- Ability to work with computer programs, i.e. Windows, Microsoft Office and Catering Sales Program.
- Ability to communicate in English, both orally and written, with guests and employees, some of whom will require high levels of patience, tact, and diplomacy to defuse anger and to collect accurate information and to resolve problems.
- Ability to work under pressure and deal with stressful situations during busy periods.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule.
- Diploma / Third level education in related field (Sales / Hotel Operations) preferred.
Salary up to €37,500 plus benefits and an opportunity to grow your career at one of Ireland's best know hotels