Our client a fast-paced, international company providing specialised services for wireless telecommunication companies worldwide are seeking a Head of Business Development, EMEA.
· Identify new business opportunities.
· Utilising existing client connections.
· Building long lasting customer relationships.
· Secure new client contracts.
· Developing proposals and preparing and delivering presentations
· Closing deals.
· Negotiating business terms according to corporate guidelines.
· Coordinating with Operations, Finance, Legal and other internal departments.
· Develop and manage their acquisition pipeline to meet and exceed performance metrics.
The ideal candidate must have:
· Sold services for a Network Equipment Manufacturer into European mobile.wireless operators (e.g Vodafone, Deutsche Telekom/T-Mobile etc).
· Existing client connections within the corporate entities of mobile/wireless operators in Europe at senior level.
· Experience with network deployment and site development.
· A track record of successfully negotiating and closing service contracts.
Salary: Highly Competitive Package