Online Marketing Exec
This is a role for an experienced online marketing executive, working in the marketing department of a leading hotel group and reporting into the Online Marketing and Ecommerce Manager.
The Online Marketing Executive will be responsible for planning, implementing and optimising online marketing strategies in a competitive industry at the forefront of digital marketing advances.
The successful candidate will work with increasing budgets and new online promotional opportunities as they are introduced, relevant to the industry.
Responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the Online Marketing and Ecommerce Manager and overall business needs through the development of effective online marketing campaigns including:
- PPC (via agency)
- Natural Search Optimisation
- Affiliate Marketing
- Display Advertising
- Reporting on website performance against objectives
- Data gathering and analysis of online activity, to include analysis of campaigns and data interpretation to identify trends, opportunities and business growth
- Oversee website content management and act as web champion – take ownership of look and feel of brand site to ensure it reflects the brand
- Assist the Online Marketing and Ecommerce Manager in project management, as well as planning and delivering own projects
- Lead and manage the Email Marketing strategy for the organisation, ensuring on-brand communications to our guests
- Graduate with min. 2-3 years experience in online marketing
- Quantitative analysis with excellent numeracy skills
- Good knowledge of Google Analytics or other analytics tool
- Advanced knowledge of excel is a key requirement
- Knowledge of content management systems and html.
- Excellent communication and project management skills
- Self motivated, conscientious self starter - ability to work on own as well as part of a team
- Good organisational and communication skills with the ability to work to tight deadlines
- Knowledge of Photoshop is an advantage
In summary, the ideal candidate will possess all the skills and knowledge of a successful digital marketing executive. We need a self-motivator who is a good team player who is an excellent communicator with an excellent attention to detail. A high level of numeracy with the ability to multi task, with an interest in developing a career in digital marketing.
Attention to detail, an ability to manage multiple tasks and to meet strict deadlines is also essential.
This is an exciting and challenging role with excellent prospects for the right candidate.
If you feel you are the right candidate for this role please send your updated CV to Lorraine.email@example.com