Marketing & E-commerce Manager – Mat Cover (6-8mths Contract)- Mayo
* Creation and management of the marketing campaign calendar, ensuring effective brand messaging and developing revenue growth through online and offline activity.
* Responsible for leading the annual, promotional and weekly planning processes in conjunction with the Buying team and Senior Management.
* Compile, analyse and interpret various marketing and e-commerce analytics.
* Oversee the online store sales performance in line with forecasted sales projections and e-Commerce projections
* Champion the brand on all marketing channels of communication including the management of relationships with various marketing agencies and media partners.
* Lead the Marketing and E-commerce team while devising and establishing processes to ensure business growth
* Act as the key point of contact for all marketing PR related activities and represent the Company on all media platforms
* Manage and grow a number of various customer-focused marketing programmes, including the operation of the Loyalty Card, Click and Collect and other ongoing campaigns.
* Manage the marketing and communications activities regarding the opening of new stores.
* Work and coach the Marketing and E-commerce team in a collaborative and productive manner, including e-commerce photography, digital marketing, and graphic design personnel.
* Responsible for executing engaging customer-led store marketing events, fashion shows, photography and video shoots, press launches etc.
* Liaise closely with Buyers and work with Operations Managers to ensure store branding across our 35 stores is aligned with the Company Marketing strategy
Knowledge & Skills
* Excellent leadership skills, with the ability to coach and mentor team
* Outstanding communication & interpersonal skills
* Ability to influence people at all levels
* Results-focused with strong problem solving and analytical skills
* Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
* Ability to work in a challenging and busy department with conflicting priorities.
* High understanding of consumer behaviour and influences on same
* A minimum of 5+ years’ experience in a similar role is required
* Third level qualification in a related field is required [ e.g. Marketing/ Business Discipline]
Marketing manager, E-commerce, Marketing Campaigns, PPC, Google Analytics, Marketing Progammes