Based in the heart of Dublin’s Silicon Docks (Dublin 2), our client has been at the forefront in changing the internet and online technologies as we know it.
They require a Technical Recruiter with 3 - 4 + years of full-cycle technical / IT recruiting experience in an agency or in-house setting.
Initially on an 11-month contract, responsible for supporting recruiting for Engineering Infrastructure / IT Operations groups across Europe.
JOB REFERENCE: BBBH 10949
What will a general day involve?
* Use multiple channels to generate a pipeline of the best technical candidates.
* Engage and get passive and active candidates interested in applying.
* Guide candidates through interviewing, assessments, reviews etc.
* Deliver on hiring targets, client and candidate expectations.
* Continually improve systems and process.
What are the key requirements?
* 3 - 4 + years of full-cycle technical / IT recruiting experience in an agency or in-house setting.
* High level of account management and business partnering experience - Experience partnering. with managers and interviewers, throughout the hiring process.
* Strong pro-active sourcing skills including Boolean searching.
* Excellent communications skills, with written and spoken English.
What’s on offer?
* Competitive Salary, with great onsite benefits including free canteen, gym, swimming pool, unlimited (top class) coffee, tea, soft drinks and much more.
* Work with the latest tools and technologies.
* State of the art modern office.
* The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
* 25 days’ annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
* A name like our clients on your CV will open doors in the future.
Interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry - we have many similar roles advertised on our website - www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040 or +353 (0)21 2028035.