Junior Account Manager – IT Sector
Based in North CO. Dublin
My client is looking for a young and enthusiastic Account Manager to join their busy Commercial team. This is a great opportunity to join one of Ireland’s longest and well established IT distributors who are turning over $150m per annum.
This position is ideal for a junior sales person who is looking for a career within the IT sector. You will be working with internationally recognised brands Dell/EMC.
I am looking for someone who has a mixture of relationship building and sales skills with strong commercial acumen who will undertake to drive new sales through our existing Ireland partner relationships
Experience with IT is a distinct advantage but not essential.
Account Manager Responsibilities
- To Support the Dell Sales Team on quotes, pricing, escalations and order processing
- To sell our Dell’s product lines into channel partners
- To work closely with the Dell team on meetings, actions and generating pipeline
- Act as a liaison between our reseller customers and Dell.
- Support our reseller partners on product benefits to end customers.
- Achieve and maintain the necessary Dell accreditations.
- Support our customers in bids and tender responses
- Support and assist with rollout of Dell programs, events and departmental sales plans.
- Work alongside the sales and technical personnel of Dell to ensure a co-ordinated approach.
- In all communications present a professional image of the company
Experience and Qualifications
- Qualification in a 3rd level degree.
- Of advantage would be Computer Science, Information Systems, Information Technology, Cloud Computing or other equivalent disciplines with an emphasis on enterprise computing would be an advantage
- Broad understanding of IT.
- Ability to build relationships and call customers.
- The drive to be successful.
- Persuasive on product issues. Convincing and influential.
- Integrity - acts with courtesy to all and adheres to customer and company policies and procedure.
- Clear attention to detail
- Fluency in English – Spoken and written.
- Timeline sensitive and goal oriented.
- Ability to cope with pressures of peak workloads, short deadlines and End of Quarter.
- Committed to learning and self-development.
Salary - €25k Basic plus €5k bonus