Our client who is an Irish Recruitment Company based in West Dublin are excited to be growing and a new in-house position has arisen for a Recruitment Consultant!
Over the past 2 years they have gone from strength to strength, testament to their in-depth IT Industry knowledge, client commitment and dedicated team.
On offer for the right candidate will be:
* Market leading base salary
* Excellent commission structure which with double after probation period
* Supportive team with a wealth of knowledge in IT recruitment, who cannot wait to share!
* Structured training program. You will trained by a recruiter with over 15 years hands on experience within the Irish market
* Work-Life balance with normal working hours being 8.30-5PM.
* Good Friday off on top of A/L entitlement, Company choose to close down over Christmas period.
* Birthdays are valued by our client, so add that on top of the standard entitlement.
* Hard work is rewarded! Be treated to lunch out, vouchers, night outs, bonus at Christmas and activity days.
* Career progression opportunities. Team Leader or Manager of a division within a short space of time.
* An enthusiastic person with a can-do attitude.
* Is ambitious with a drive to succeed and not deterred by pitfalls
* Good business acumen with an interest in keeping up to date with current business affairs.
* 3-4 years sales experience in an outbound sales environment.
* Experience and passionate about developing excellent working relationships with candidates and clients alike.
If you have experience in Recruitment or NOT, please get in touch by sending your CV in reply to this ad!
IRC is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.