Retail Sales Assistant - Navan store
If retail is a passion and not only a job to you, our client offers a clear progression plan for all employees who have a desire to climb the retail ranks, You will receive thorough training and development plans to enhance your understanding of the product and service offering in order to reach your goals.
* Greeting customers and effectively identifying their needs along with approach customers to offer assistance.
* Booking in and amending customer appointments on the in-store computer system
* Operate the till effectively and accurately
* Educating our customers on the product and service.
* Updating your own product knowledge, completing the in-house training program for different levels of service.
* Will have current and previous retail experience.
* Retail sector not specific as full training will be provided.
* A genuine passion for customer service and taking the customer on a complete journey.
* Be able to travel to Navan if not based locally, NOTE: Navan store is a 20 minute drive from Blanchardstown, and on the main bus routes to Dublin (only 40 minutes away).
Please get in touch today by sending your CV to us, Gemma.firstname.lastname@example.org
IRC is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.