Commercial Manager (PC Accessories)
Our client is one of the most famous names in the IT industry who have for several decades been pioneers in the industries, remaining as one of the world’s top IT companies and employers. With an EMEA Headquarters in Dublin 18 they continuously improve work processes, employee experience and the tools they use to be successful.
They require a Commercial Manager with at least 4 years’ experience in Account management and Sales, working with distributors. Initially on a short-term contract, with possibility of extension, responsible for managing and influencing the partner ecosystem.
JOB REFERENCE: BBBH10953
What will you be doing?
* Scorecard metrics and revenue performance.
* Collaborate with teams offing sales leadership.
* Develop and drive marketing plans.
* Provide weekly forecasts.
* Present business performance at internal account reviews.
* Oversee a side project, agreed with the Distribution Lead on a quarterly basis.
What do you need?
* At least 4 years’ Account management and Sales experience, working with distributors.
* Hardware experience (deceives, access, PC peripherals)
* Self-motivated – must be comfortable to work independently, and have a shown history of that.
* Experience working in Irish Market.
What’s on offer?
* The company has consistently been voted one of the best large companies to work for in Ireland.
* Great onsite subsidized canteen with top class food.
* On-site parking and close to Luas and bus links.
* Very flexible and grown up working environment.
* A diverse multicultural environment.
* 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) per annum plus paid bank holidays.
Interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry - we have many similar roles advertised on our website - www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040 or +353 (0)21 2028035.