FRS has been retained by an indigenous software company based in the South Dublin / Wicklow area to source for a Sales Executive.
ROLE: SALES EXECUTIVE
Due to recent expansion, our client, a leading provider of software and outsourcing services, has grown their sales team and is looking to further expand by bringing in an experience Sales Executive. If you want to join a vibrant, dynamic sales team and have 2 years’ experience in a sales position, I would advise reading the full specification below.
Reporting to Sales & Marketing Manager and working out of the head office in Ireland, the candidate will be required to identify and cultivate new prospects in the Republic of Ireland, Northern Ireland and the UK. They will be required to present our client’s products and services to new prospects within the regions and effectively close sales. This will be done with the support of exceptional sales training and an in-house sales and technical team.
* Identify and qualify prospective Payroll businesses and functional Payroll requirements.
* Generate sales leads through attendance of exhibitions, seminars and other sales events.
* Generate sales leads through cold calling and general territory management, working with local call centres and internal marketing resources to maximise the sales opportunities.
* Respond to tenders in a timely and professional manner.
* Perform sales presentations and deliver Payroll demonstrations to potential corporate prospects.
* To manage all aspects of the sales cycle from lead generation through to the proposals, onsite presentations and finally to contract negotiations.
* To present at Director level and maintain Director level relationships.
* Produce sales forecasts on a monthly basis.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
* Past experience working with or selling HR or Payroll software and solutions.
* A proven track record as a Business Development Manager/Sales Executive.
* Proven sales ability including outstanding negotiation skills, persuasive ability and excellent communication skills.
* An ability to engage, influence and manage relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
* An ability to work autonomously and take ownership of your own self development, with the drive for success.
* Self-motivation with high energy levels and strong results orientation.
* A true passion to ensure the continued successful growth of the business.
* Excellent basic salary
* Competitive commission structure