Job Title - Commercial Manager
Our client, a leading player in the Irish media industry, has engaged the services of FRS Recruitment to source suitably qualified candidates for a Commercial Manager position that has recently become available.
This role is suited to an individual with the commercial acumen and ambition to create a viable strategy to ensure market share growth for our client. This challenging role offers a huge degree of autonomy and will allow the right person significant input in how best to drive the business forward.
Our client would prefer candidates who have a strong agricultural background. In addition, candidates will have to have to at least 5 – 7 years working in a commercial background within a digital enterprise. This senior level position requires a strategic thinker, someone who can bring innovative ideas to the table. Our clients wants a confident and competent individual who can communicate effectively with their clients.
What is involved
* Oversee all aspects of our client’s revenue lines
* Manage sales pipelines to deliver commercial partnerships
* Devise, achieve sign-off and implement commercial product strategies to accelerate growth
* Understand the requirements of existing clients to ensure their needs are being met
* Monitor performance of commercial activities using key metrics and report to senior management
* Analyse platform metrics to identify trends, product demand and opportunities for improvement
* Develop relationships with key stakeholders in the Industry
* Ideally 5-7 years’ experience working in sales or commercial positions within a digital enterprise
* Experience or a strong affinity with the Farming, Agri-Business or related sectors
* 3rd level Business qualification or equivalent desirable
* Have demonstrated a strong entrepreneurial drive within a commercial organisation
* Proven ability to provide leadership in an environment of constant change
* A proven track record of delivering incremental business by creating and delivering new products, pricing models, commercial and distribution models
* Ownership and management of a sizeable P&L
* Experience working in a matrixed content creation, editorial or media organisation
* Competitive basic salary
* Generous bonus structure