Senior Customer Success (Strategic Account) Manager
Location: Dublin, Ireland
The successful candidate will be required to have a minimum of 3 or more years selling a market leading On Premise and Cloud based SaaS platform into existing customers. The successful candidate will be required to manage and grow our existing strategic customer base through renewal management, cross sell and upsell efforts leveraging leading edge technologies that are required to complete Kaseya’s IT Complete stack. Experience with RMM (Remote Management and Monitoring) software and the Managed Service Provider (MSP) market segment is preferred. As part of our dynamic and industry recognized team, you will be reporting to the Vice President EMEA - Customer Success. If you are an overachiever with proven IT sales experience, who thrives in a fast-paced sales environment, (and we mean fast!), we want to speak with you.
To be considered, the ideal candidate will be:
- (REQUIRED) Experience in On Premise & Cloud based SaaS solutions preferably in the remote management and monitoring selling to the Public and Private Sectors and Managed Service Providers Markets.
- An energetic team player with exceptional organizational, interpersonal, and communication (written and verbal) skills. Our culture is apolitical, direct & honest – We get the job done whilst showing customers, partners, peers and management respect at all times.
- A highly professional, self-motivated natural leader, who demonstrates high standards of ethical conduct.
- Able to demonstrate an understanding of the IT services marketplace and fundamental selling and negotiation/closing skills.
- Able to demonstrate a solid understanding of accurate sales forecasting and pipeline management.
- Proven to have strong relationship building skills and able to show examples of getting to “Trusted Advisor” status within your accounts.
- Experienced with CRM applications to successfully manage leads, opportunities and accounts.
- Met or exceeded quota for the last three selling years
- A proven ability to manage, retain and grow revenues in an established account base, and leverage internal & external resources appropriately.
- A demonstrable ability to manage a sales process, including negotiating sales opportunities to closure, through a deep understanding of a customer’s buying process
- Demonstrated personal commitment and interest in continued professional development
- CRM experience such as NetSuite or Sales Force or Gainsight or equivalent is a must
- A quantifiable ability to drive 90%+ customer renewals and customer success rates
- Experience successfully working with senior (C-level) executives
- Able to collaborate across organization and with external stakeholders
- A personality that thrives on challenge
- Outstanding client facing skills
University degree preferred, but not essential
The overall compensation package is designed for a top performing, experienced sales professional and includes a market competitive package, comprised of monthly base salary, variable compensation component, and the usual benefits associated with a world-class software organization.