Programmatic/ Ad Buying Account Manager
Based in the heart of Dublin’s Silicon Docks (Dublin 2), our client has been at the forefront in changing the internet and online technologies as we know it.
They require an Ad Buying Account Manager with 2-3 years + experience in online marketing/ online advertising and a track record in account management.
Initially on a 10-month contract, serving as the main point of contact for customers around key areas of account management (training, product enhancement, global/regional campaigns).
Job Reference: BBBH 10941
The Ideal Candidate:
* 2-3 years + experience in online marketing/ online advertising and a track record in account management.
* Ability to speak and write English fluently and idiomatically.
* Ad serving product knowledge
* Experience in the ad tech market and/or familiar with programmatic ad buying tools.
* Experience of building lasting customer relationships.
* Advise recommended ad serving strategies based on customer goals.
* Assist ongoing activity, projects & campaigns across customer portfolio.
* Deliver updates on new ad serving product features and opportunities for agencies and clients.
* Project manage implementation of advanced product strategies and solutions, liaising with critical internal teams to ensure a smooth and flawless service to clients
* Oversee key relationships with decision makers and provide best in class stakeholder management.
* Serve as the point of contact for customers around all key areas of account management.
* Competitive Salary, with great onsite benefits including free canteen, gym, swimming pool, unlimited (top class) coffee, tea, soft drinks and much more.
* Work with the latest tools and technologies.
* State of the art modern office.
* The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
* 25 days’ annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
* A name like our clients on your CV will open doors in the future.
Interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry - we have many similar roles advertised on our website - www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040 or +353 (0)21 2028035.