* Well established Irish pharmaceutical distributor
* Be part of a growing, well regarded organisation
* Medical Scientific Liaison – 6 month contract with a view to permanency
Established for a number of decades in Ireland, our client are a distributor of some of the worlds biggest pharmaceutical brands, with a number of key areas of expertise including Oncology, respiratory and endocrinology. Their product are mainly sold through dealing with key opinion leaders in hospitals throughout the country.
The Role - Medical Scientific Liaison – 6 month contract:
Territory – National. Ideally you will be based within a commutable distance to Dublin.
This Medical Scientific Liaison will be responsible for the provision of scientific data, education and support to clinical personnel, mainly but not exclusively in the hospital environment. The product is related to Diabetes so you will mainly be dealing consultant endocrinologists and diabetes nurse specialists. This role will involve travel around 60% of the time. Although this role will be a 6 month contract initially, there is a view to extend this contact to 12 months and possibly permanency depending on success.
For this Medical Scientific Liaison role, we are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
* You must have worked in a similar medical liaison role, or clinical support role in the past
* You must also have some exposure to type 2 diabetes
* Strong scientific acumen
* Excellent communication and organisational skills
* You must be driven, ambitious and self-motivated
Benefits of this role:
* Basic salary €55-60k
* +10% bonus
* company car
* Mobile phone, Laptop,
* Holiday: 21
* Full training provided
BMS specialises in recruiting sales professionals, nationally. We recruit within the Industrial, Construction, IT, Engineering, Corporate and FMCG markets.
Our roles include Merchandisers, Account Managers, Business Development Managers, National Account Managers through to Directors and Senior Management.
We have many other roles available so feel free to contact us to discuss how we can help you!