Based in Dublin, our client is renowned for their continuing advancements in online technologies that have changed the world. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with very creative culture.
They require a Recruitment Scheduler with 2-4 years’ experience working in fast paced recruitment scheduling or coordination role to join them. Initially on an 11-month contract responsible for the scheduling of interviews across the company’s European operations.
JOB ID: BBBH10943
The Ideal Candidate:
* 2-4 years’ experience working in fast paced recruitment scheduling or coordination role.
* Ability to work under pressure, managing high volume of workloads whilst maintaining high attention to detail.
* Degree educated.
* Excellent level of English, written and spoken.
* An organised individual with strong client management and interpersonal skills.
* Organise video and phone calls, and onsite interviews for candidates efficiently.
* Communicate at a professional level while maintaining a high level of confidentiality with clients.
* Welcome and meet candidates who are onsite for interview.
* Provide a positive recruiting experience for all candidates.
* Carry out administrative when required.
* Competitive Salary, with great onsite benefits including free canteen, unlimited (top class) coffee, tea, soft drinks and much more.
* Work Laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
* State of the art modern office.
* 25 days’ annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
* Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progress ion for top performers.
* The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry - we have many similar roles advertised on our website - www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040
Job ID: BBBH10943