Our client, Soprema Ireland are worldwide leaders in the field of waterproofing and insulation. Based in Tallaght they are now looking for an experienced Technical Sales Manager. For further information please check their website: www.soprema.ie.
· Qualification in Construction or Architectural Technology would be an advantage.
· Good knowledge of basic construction technology.
· Enthusiastic and self-motivated with excellent time management skills.
· Good IT skills with experience and knowledge of the Microsoft Office package.
· Ability to multi-task with strong attention to detail.
· Team player capable of working with others to achieve company goals.
· Excellent administration, communication, organisational skills and customer service.
· Experience with AutoCAD or thermal calculation procedures would be an advantage
· Knowledge and understanding of NBS for high level specification accuracy.
· Provide specification, technical and product information to support new and existing clients.
· Increase overall sales, profits and market position by developing project specifications with architects, surveyors, main contractors, building owners and approved contractors offering the Soprema range of products to meet customer requirements with correct prompt solutions.
· Writing NBS specifications.
· Be proactive and responsive to customer requests.
· Conduct CPD presentations to the above.
· Service existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organising daily work schedule to call on existing or potential clients and other trade factors.
· Managing orders as per specification by referring to price lists and product literature.
· Support local sales team in Project Tracking process.
· On site visits
· Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
· Monitors competition by gathering current market place information on pricing, products, new products, etc.
· Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
· Resolve customer complaints by investigating problems if they occur.
· Maintains professional and technical knowledge ; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
· Provides historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales.
· Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
· Product and application development.
· Be prepared to travel if necessary
Please apply with a detailed CV and cover letter.