This is an exciting opportunity to join the team at NetPay, the business bringing revolution to the Irish card payments industry focusing on system innovation and service excellence delivering card payment solutions. The business is looking for a number of skilled, dedicated and ambitious team members to capitalise on the considerable opportunity the business has to deliver exciting and sustainable growth.
The Sales Administrator will play an important role in the success and growth of NetPay Ireland. Supporting the day to day activities of the growing sales team in the field, providing assistance to our customers and generally being the “go to” person in our Park West offices.
For NetPay it is about attitude, ambition and commitment. The type of person we are looking for will have preferably had sales administration experience but this isn’t essential and not necessarily in the card payments industry, is someone that has a desire to be successful and perhaps grow and be promoted within the business. If you’re passionate about being successful and being paid for being successful as well as advancing within your role this is a fantastic opportunity for you.
· Support the growing NetPay field sales team and be the “go to” point in the Dublin office.
· Processing applications for our services and interfacing with the various stakeholders to ensure an efficient delivery for our customer.
· Delivering support to our resellers and partners with customer opportunities assisting them with understanding our processes and systems.
· Manage inbound enquiries to our offices directing them to the appropriate team or individual.
· Working with suppliers including acquiring banks, card terminal manufacturers and the technology business within our group to ensure services are delivered as required.
· Support our finance team to ensure customers pay money owed to the business, calling them where necessary to ensure people pay on time.
· Confident and able to capture requirements and make recommendations based upon what is the most suitable approach for them.
· Be as flexible and amenable as possible to ensure the customer experience is at its best.
· The ability to vary your behaviour and conversation to effectively communicate with people at all levels.
· A well-structured individual that is able to plan and manage their time effectively.
· Participate in weekly team meetings to discuss progress with other team members.
· Preferable ambition to progress in the business as it grows.
Knowledge and Skills
· Excellent listening and communication skills, able to communicate with people at all levels.
· Well-structured and organised able to prioritise work and deliver upon commitments to customers.
· Proactive, tenacious, committed and hungry for success.
· A good grasp of numbers and the ability to learn new services and packages quickly.
Key Competencies and Behaviours
· Strategic Thinking – Considers the longer-term impact of day to day decisions. Considers the requirements and goals of the business when prioritising day to day work and projects.
· Accountability – Takes ownership of issues to get resolutions that benefit the business.
· Problem Solving and Analysis – Works on problems of diverse scope where analysis is required. Demonstrates good judgement in selecting methods and techniques in obtaining solutions.
· Leadership – Will influence other areas of the business and provide proactive feedback to the Management Team.
· Teamwork and Collaboration – High sense of ownership and urgency to get the job done and deliver upon the objectives and goals of the business.
Customer Focus – Makes and meets internal customer commitments understanding that their requirements are what drive those of the business and keep the doors open and the lights on.