Currently, an excellent job opportunity is available for a Product Manager to join an established organisation on a permanent full-time basis. The ideal candidate should be highly focused on the first-hand understanding of customer needs, business development and should have a great record in marketing and in particular product development. The product manager will have an understanding of customer’s buying tendencies in industrial markets.
* Work alongside a high-performance product development team to ensure strong competitive differentiation.
* Collaborate closely with other product managers and share data on overlapping segments
* Set pricing and general sales policy for the product line to maximise profitability
* Strong computer proficiency with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
* Have an understanding of customer’s buying tendencies in industrial market.
* Work with the Marketing Team to create and maintain marketing plans, advertising and sales tools including brochures, product descriptions, technical data sheets, web content, etc.
* Option to work from home 2-3 days a week.
* Must have a passion for product ownership and business development.
* Strong analytical, critical thinking, interpersonal and communicative skills with the ability to accurately convey complex concepts to all levels of the organization.
* Experience working as a product manager
If this is a role that you're interested in, please apply online to Jonathan Hazlett for immediate consideration.