The Hotpress Sales team is responsible for commercial revenue, for Hotpress, GoRail, Enterprise, The Hotpress Annual, The Best of Ireland, The Best of Dublin and Hotpress.com.
· The role will involve selling both print and digital options across our portfolio.
· Building relationships with both direct and media agency clients.
· Generating new business leads as well as maintaining current relationships.
· Achieving and exceeding monthly and quarterly sales targets.
· The role requires, a highly motivated sales person with the ability to educate current and potential clients about the Hot Press portfolio.
· Presenting and sales calls will be a daily part of the job and so the candidate must have be both confident and have a friendly demeanor.
· 1-2 years’ experience dealing with media agencies and/or direct clients, media sales or agency experience an advantage.
· Strong presentation skills and the ability to present to large numbers of people.
· A good understanding of both the print and digital media industry.
· The candidate must have strong attention to detail with a good working knowledge of Excel, Powerpoint and Keynote.
· Good negotiation skills are essential.
· Strong client management skills, to meet all client needs.
· A working understanding of cross-media selling and sponsorship is an advantage.
The role is located in our central Dublin office. Salary will be dependent on experience. Application deadline is 20th of October.
Please send CV with a cover note to firstname.lastname@example.org