Commercial Manager sought to join one of Ireland's leading newspaper companies, to manage the revenue growth of an Agri-Business publication which was launched a year ago.
The role of the Commercial Manager is to manage all aspects of revenue growth and P&L Performance. This will include direct responsibility for developing existing revenue lines in addition to driving new revenue-generating product offerings.
The candidate will work closely with Editorial and Advertising Sales teams to ensure the successful growth of the business.
- Manage all aspects of FarmIreland’s revenue lines, both existing and new
- Develop and manage sales pipelines to deliver commercial partnerships
- Devise, achieve sign-off and implement commercial product strategies to accelerate growth
- Understand the requirements of existing clients to ensure their needs are being met
- Monitor performance of commercial activities using key metrics and report to senior management
- Analyse platform metrics to identify trends, product demand and opportunities for improvement
- Develop relationships with key stakeholders in the Industry
- Ideally 5-7 years’ experience working in sales or commercial positions within a digital enterprise
- Experience or a strong affinity with the Farming, Agri-Business or related sectors
- 3rd level Business qualification or equivalent desirable
- Have demonstrated a strong entrepreneurial drive within a commercial organisation
- Proven ability to provide leadership in an environment of constant change
- A proven track record of delivering incremental business by creating and delivering new products, pricing models, commercial and distribution models
- Ownership and management of a sizeable P&L
- Experience working in a matrixed content creation, editorial or media organisation
I am looking to chat with candidates who hold the relevant experience in the Agri-Business sector, with emphasis on a Digital environment.
Contact me today for a confidential chat. Tel: 01 6146049 / email@example.com