My client is Ireland's leading provider of healthcare in its field, with a national network of over 75 branches and clinics. Their goal is to help patients and their families achieve a much-improved quality of life. The role is based in Dublin, City West.
They have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Telesales Manager to join the team.
Responsibilities of the role include:
- Coaching, inspiring and motivating the telesales team across all branches.
- Ensuring each team meets targets in terms of appointment setting and sales targets.
- Developing strategies to guarantee success and growth.
- Developing and maintaining customer relationships.
- Managing relationship/ performance with outsourced lead generation company.
- Monitoring telesales activities to ensure competence, compliance and quality assurance.
- 3+ years of management experience
- Telesales or outbound sales experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritise and handle multiple tasks at any given time
- Strong attention to detail
- Confident, results driven, determined with strong influencing skills
What's on offer:
- €65,000 per annum + commission
- Pension scheme
- Group health care