Account Manager (AdWords)
Based in the heart of Dublin’s Silicon Docks (Dublin 2), our client has been at the forefront in changing the internet and online technologies as we know it.
They require an Account Manager with at least 2 years’ experience in managing AdWords campaigns towards performance KPIs, for a short-term contract.
This is an exciting position, supporting this company’s highest spending clients. It is a rare opportunity to build experience across multiple verticals and work with sophisticated ambitious customers.
JOB REFERENCE: BBBH 10858
What would a general day involve?
* Provide an excellent service to clients and KPI fulfillment for complex always on and flighted activity.
* Oversee stakeholders, dealing with agencies and clients on high priority activity.
* Communicate with clients, demonstrating the value of their business, and encourage future growth of our partnerships.
* Offer education to clients on the latest brand products, betas and insights to keep them up to date on opportunities across our solutions.
* Balance urgent work with important clients in an often-high pressure environment.
What are the Benefits?
* Competitive Salary, with great onsite benefits including free canteen, gym, swimming pool, unlimited (top class) coffee, tea, soft drinks and much more.
* Work with the latest tools and technologies.
* State of the art modern office.
* The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
* 25 days’ annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
* A name like our clients on your CV will open doors in the future.
What are the skill required?
* Business fluency in English.
* 2+ years’ experience in managing AdWords campaigns towards performance KPIs.
* Some exposure to Gambling/Forex/Tech sectors/ verticals would be an advantage.
* Experience with Google Analytics and other analytics tools would be an advantage.
* Excellent client relationship and analytical skills.
* A short notice period would be ideal.
Interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry - we have many similar roles advertised on our website - www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040 or +353 (0)21 2028035.