My Client, a leader in national maintenance and construction are looking to take on a strong field sales rep to build it`s maintenance division in the city center area of Dublin.
The successful candidate will join the Commercial Sales Team.
They will be responsible for identifying potential construction/maintenance leads from planning files for commercial properties. It will be necessary to carry out pre-checks and ensure quality of leads.
• Generate new leads in the Commercial Sector both over the phone and through email to influence potential clients.
• Ability to work your sales opportunities and build relationships with key stakeholders in the industry to bring the opportunity to a closed sale and ensure a smooth sales process for the client.
• Use of Planning files and research to identity new targets and nurture leads through to sale.
• Recording of all identified leads in our system and managed until they potentially become orders.
• Outbound dialing (Cold Calling) on all leads created to gauge interest level.
• Development of Department reports on all activity within the sales funnel and any other activities relating to the role.
• Administration filing, scanning, document control, mailing and recording logs of all correspondence issued.
• Other duties as may be assigned from time to time
Requirements for the role
• Must have a minimum 3+ years sales experience or telemarketing experience with a track record of success and a confidence in engaging with leads and opportunities.
• Good analytical and technical skills with experience using a sales CRM systems
• Strong administrative skills with an ability to prioritize tasks.
• Excellent communication skills and ability to interact with people at all levels.
• Excellent telephone manner and professional writing skills.
• Good knowledge of Microsoft based programme's especially Excel.
• Proven ability to create and develop good relationships to facilitate the accomplishment of work goals.
• Ability to work well under pressure.