Perigord provide innovative artwork and software solutions to the Life Science Industries globally, enabling our customers bring high quality products to market on time, while meeting the most stringent regulatory compliance standards.
GLAMS (Global Artwork Management System), Perigord's innovative proprietary software, is a web based Life Science artwork management solution, developed and designed to control and manage artwork within Life Science Industries. GLAMS modular system connects all the stakeholders in a customer’s artwork production process including new products, engineering, purchasing, marketing and external contract vendors.
Perigord now have an exciting opportunity for a Key Account Manager based in Dublin.
The Key Account Manager is responsible for the management of GLAMS customers post implementation. The suitable candidate will be customer focused, have the ability to develop strong relationships with clients and seek new business opportunities while also ensuring the best possible service from Perigord.
This is a key role for continued successful partnerships between Perigord and our clients. The Client Account Manager will report to the Head of Professional Services.
· Ownership of key client accounts, ensuring that service and customer satisfaction is maintained
· Escalation point for Critical and Major incidents raised on system
· Keeping customers updated on resolution of issues and providing Root Cause Analysis when resolved
· Ensuring adherence to agreed SLA’s are met
· Delivery of monthly service reports to customers
· Planning and leading 6 monthly / annual business review meetings (BRM’s)
· Sharing the Product Road Map with clients and upselling (software upgrades and other services)
· Creating and executing SOW’s (Statement of Work) for additional services
· Looking for growth and expansion opportunities of the GLAMS service
· Monitoring support time, reviewing for ways of reducing support spend, and billing for all recoverable costs
· Developing account plans to align with Perigord’s overall business strategy
· Carrying out minor configuration changes or updates to the GLAMS system as required by customers
· Provide system training as required for end users, either as part of an implementation or ad-hoc for new users
· Maintaing a systems validated state and ensuring that documentation and other validation deliverables are followed for all system changes and updates
· Ensuring accurate license costs are applied to each customer account and timely billing
· Supporting the Head of Professional Services in continuous improvement within the business in relation to process, delivery and service to our customers.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related technical discipline or relevant experience.
- 4+ years experience in Account Management / Customer Relationship role
- Experience working with SaaS is preferable
- Background from the Pharmaceutical / Life Sciences industry is an advantage
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated with a positive attitude
- Proven ability to achieve goals and targets