Renewable Energy Sales Developer
Our client is one of Ireland’s best-known energy providers. They are now seeking an experienced commercial energy/renewable rep to add to their existing sales team. You’ll be used to managing a large territory and delivering on sales targets consistently.
The role will be based in South West Dublin, but the person will spend the majority of their time field based nationwide. You will have the freedom to go wherever you can generate business. The successful candidate will thrive on exceeding sales targets in the renewable energy field. You must have at least 3 years’ experience in an energy company B2B role and experience in renewable energy is preferred. This role is focused around the art of hunting and lead generation, negotiation and closing sales.
Main areas of responsibilities
· This role will entail cold calling and self-generating your own leads.
· Conducting market research and analysis on potential customers
· Attending client meetings and delivering sales presentations to clients
· Providing technical expertise and delivering overall energy solutions to customers
· Partnering with internal teams across our different energy divisions to offer a total energy solution for potential and existing customers
· The ideal candidate will be highly self-motivated with a proven sales track record, excellent communication skills and the ability to act on their own initiative.
Leaving Cert or equivalent as a minimum requirement. Third level qualification highly desirable.
· 3 - 5 years B2B sales experience in the energy and/or renewable energy sector
Role specific (technical) knowledge / skills:
· Strong financial and business acumen. & I.T. literate.
· Excellent interpersonal skills to create and sustain on-going relationships.
· Excellent organisational and time management skills.
· Basic salary of circa €35k
· Commission on sales
· Company car and fuel card
· Staff discounts on energy bills
· Christmas hampers!