Our client, one of Europe’s largest and most prestigious kitchen specialists are currently seeking an experienced and ambitious Senior Sales Consultant with a background in the kitchen industry for their new Dublin showroom.
You will receive excellent training in the UK (1 week), France (1 week) and on the job in Dublin. All associated training costs will be covered by the company.
In addition to Kitchen Design and consultations your day to day responsibilities will include:
· House site surveys
· Coordinating fitters, carpenters and contractors
· Daily use of 2020 cloud and CAD to bring customers ideas to life.
Excellent basic salary with a % commission on every sale you make (To be discussed at interview).
- You should have an excellent track record as a sales and design consultant in a showroom environment (Kitchen Industry)
- You should be able to build rapport quickly with people and be able to bring their ideas of a dream kitchen to life.
- You should enjoy working to stretching targets in a busy, friendly and fun work environment where hard work is rewarded.
You will work as part of our expanding team of sales consultants based in our luxury retail showrooms in Dublin 12.
If you have the ability to design and sell high-end kitchens and want to take the next step in your career with one of Ireland's leading companies in the sector, email your CV now for immediate consideration.
To support your application you should be able to provide recent examples of CAD Kitchen designs.