Advertising Account Manager
Based in the heart of Dublin’s Silicon Docks (Dublin 2), our client has been at the forefront in changing the internet and online technologies as we know it.
They require an Advertising Account Manager with at least 3 years’ experience in advertising consultative sales and account management to join their dynamic team.
Initially on a temporary contract, this is an exciting position, supporting Large Customer Sales' (LCS) biggest clients, building experience across multiple verticals and working with ambitious customers.
JOB REFERENCE: BBBH 10773
* Coordinate with agencies and clients on high priority activity using your stakeholder management capability.
* Provide an excellent service to showcase clients' business value and encourage future growth.
* Continually inform clients on the latest brand products, betas and insights to keep them up to date on opportunities across our solutions.
* Prioritize and balance urgent work with important clients in an often-high pressure environment.
* Provide service excellence and KPI fulfillment for complex, continuously on and flighted activity.
The Ideal Candidate:
* At least 3 years’ experience in advertising consultative sales and account management.
* Degree educated or relevant experience.
* Excellent communication and presentation skills, with fluent English.
* Knowledge of strategic and tactical digital advertising.
* Familiar working with senior level client relationship development and multi-market digital planning and execution management.
* Strong management skills.
* Competitive Salary, with great onsite benefits including free canteen, gym, swimming pool, unlimited (top class) coffee, tea, soft drinks and much more.
* Work with the latest tools and technologies.
* State of the art modern office.
* The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
* 25 days’ annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
* A name like our clients on your CV will open doors in the future.
Interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry - we have many similar roles advertised on our website - www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040 or +353 (0)21 2028035.