About Total Import Solutions:
Total Import Solutions is Irelands leading Irish distributor of IT & AV products such as Canon, Philips, Fujitsu, AOC monitors & many more.
The company is based in Cork and was established in 2000.
TiS has grown steadily & consistently year on year since then and today we have a diverse and highly skilled workforce of 35+ employees.
TiS also provides an online platform called Schoolcomputers.ie which is used as a resource linking Schools to some of the world’s finest Technology Brands, offering a range of carefully chosen quality technology products at preferential pricing only available to the Irish Education Sector.
We pride ourselves on working closely with our partners and resellers which is why we provide the schools with a list of approved National Re-Sellers to encourage schools/colleges to engage with their chosen reseller to provide a full 360 customer experience, one of many value add services that TiS provides our customers.
About the Role:
We are looking to hire an exceptional Business Development Executive who will come in and join the team to further develop and grow the range of existing and new product brands in general to our existing database of unmanaged B2B & retail customers trading on the Company’s online platforms: totalimports.ie & schoolcomputers.ie.
You need to be results driven, have a background in sales and building relationships. And you have exactly what it takes to scale, manage, drive and excel at sales for a thriving business.
This is a great opportunity to get in and grow with a successful, fast paced & friendly company that is consistently experiencing growth year on year.
• To further develop and grow the range of existing and new product brands in general to our existing database of B2B & retail customers trading on the Company’s online platforms: totalimports.ie & schoolcomputers.ie
• To develop and grow these product brands in general to new online B2B & retail accounts.
• To champion B2B & B2C brands within our Company.
• To effectively communicate, both internally and externally, all B2B & B2C marketing promotions, activities, and partner programmes.
• To further develop and grow B2B & B2C integration in the Company’s Partner Programme.
• To meet and exceed sales targets within the specified period.
• Effective and efficient development of B2B & B2C customers trading on the Company’s online platforms: totalimports.ie & schoolcomputers.ie
• Further develop the range of product categories with our existing database of B2B & B2C customers.
• Identify new business prospects in the Irish B2B & B2C channel for development.
• Participate in the roll out of such campaigns and promotions to the channel, in conjunction with Planning & Supply Chain, the Head of Marketing and the Marketing & Social Media Dept.
• Work with the Company’s suppliers to develop an understanding of all related products.
- Record of achieving Targets and KPI’s
- High level of customer service
- Interest & passion for Technology
- Contacts or Knowledge of the IT/AV industry
- History of managing Sales pipelines
- IT & Systems Skills – Microsoft Office, Zoom and CRM tools
- Strong numerical skills & commercially aware margins, vat etc.
- Strong communications skills with particular attention to telephone manor
- Cold calling & business development experience
- Success in direct sales
- BTB / BTC experience
- Knowledge of Schools procurement an advantage but not essential
- Ability to work on your own but also able to engage with a wider team
- Working in a supportive & inclusive workplace atmosphere
- Regular training & upskilling
- Life insurance
- Monday to Friday office hours
- Lunch provided daily
- Opportunity for fast career progression
To apply, please send your CV on below application link
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: €30K per year DOE & an opportunity to earn commission
Experience: Sales: 1 year (preferred)
Work Location: Cork Offices in person
6 month probationary period with an offer of permanent employment thereafter.
Schedule: Monday to Friday
Work Location: Cork Office