Kish Fish is a long-established family-run seafood wholesale and retail business with our own Baily & Kish Smokehouse & Production kitchen. We have locations in Howth, Coolock, Bow Street & Dunboyne. We supply many of the finest restaurants, hotels and businesses around the Dublin and Leinster region from our BRC-certified facility.
To support our rapidly expanding wholesale and retail businesses, we are looking for a field sales representative to join our team. You must be highly motivated and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
This role is perfect for a passionate and career-driven candidate. What will you get in return? A platform to progress and grow your career while working with great people.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Building excellent customer relationships and creating strong brand awareness
· Working with the sales team to successfully grow sales and margins for existing and potential customers;
· Visiting customers and potential customers showcasing our products;
· Participate and contribute to team efforts in accomplishing organisational goals;
· Record and share details on customer contacts and visits along with pricing changes.
· Represent Kish Fish in a professional manner at all times
· Investigate and deal with lost sales of key accounts. Develop solution, deal with and resolve customer complaints;
· Show enthusiasm to follow-up calls and sales activities; and
· Other ad hoc duties.
· You must have excellent sales and negotiation skills;
· Highly effective communication skills as well as strong follow-up skills;
· This unique role requires someone which is reliable, hardworking, enthusiastic, has strong self-confidence, a positive mentality and strong resilience;
· Able to work on own initiative and to perform multiple assignments at the same time;
· Minimum of 4-5 years’ experience in proven sales experience;
· Experience in FMCG environment;
· Have some basic computer knowledge;
· Clean full driver’s licence; and
· Have a proven ability to identify opportunities for business growth.
Working days – Monday to Friday
Salary – €45-€55K DOE
Benefits: Laptop, phone, additional annual leave, staff discount, tax-saver schemes, mileage.
Start date – Immediately