We are looking for a Jr Sales Administrator to join our client’s team in Dublin 12. If you are an experience administrator and are seeking a new challenge, this is a chance that will help you build your sales skills with a team who will support and help you maximise your potential. If this sounds like something you are looking for then we want to speak to you.
Aim of the role:
To nurture existing customers and expand our customer base with the quality and high standard the company is known for. This is an opportunity for a focused, organized, proactive and enthusiastic individual.
· Manage contracted customers’ orders (end to end)
· Provide excellent customer service through phone and email.
· Process quotes and orders via phone and email in a timely manner
· Communicate order confirmation, back-order status and time frames with customers pro-actively.
· Efficiently answer customer queries regarding shipping times, order issues and any other relevant queries
· Accurately enter order details, customer details and process orders
· Assisting in the preparation of presentations and tenders when require
· 1+ years’ experience in a Sales and/or administration role.
· Fluent written and spoken English.
· Valid working visa.
· Ability to work on your own initiative as well as working with in a team.
· Highly organised with the ability to multi-task
· Good typing skills
· Proficient in Microsoft office (Particularly Excel)
· Data Entry
· Effective communicator written and verbal.
· Previous order processing experience would be desirable.
· Basic Salary + Bonus depending on experience.
· Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
· Salary: €25,000.00-€30,000.00 per year