Job Title: Renewable Energy Sales Consultant
Location: Dublin or Tullamore
Reporting To: Head of Domestic Energy
Alternative Energy Ireland (AEI) is Irelands longest established renewable energy specialists. Established in 2007 we are 100% Irish owned and our mission is to give businesses the power to improve their energy efficiency levels and to generate clean power, on site behind the meter.
We are passionate about our business and have built up a strong reputation for being experts in this rapidly growing sector. We partner with one of Europes leading manufacturers so that we can provide a broad range of renewable technologies to businesses with different requirements and preferences across all industries.
The key to our success is our team who share the vision, mission and passion that we have to creating a more sustainable future.
Due to the growth in the domestic market for our services, we are now seeking a Domestic Sales consultant to join our team. The technologies we mainly offer are Solar, Heat pumps, Smart heating controls and Ventilation systems.
The correct candidate will be managing a pipeline of vetted leads and tasked with helping the team to meet their annual sales target.
• Managing a busy sales pipeline.
• Keep our in-house CRM system up to date and use it to help track your sales.
• Manage your diary for booking surveys and scheduling time for reporting orders correctly.
• Understanding what the client needs and designing a solution to match.
• Following up on all leads and quoting clients in a timely manner.
• Ensuring jobs are reported to our production team accurately using our in-house CRM system.
• Ensuring you hit our own individual sales targets and helping the team to reach their target.
What we are looking for
• Well organised and capable of working with multiple projects at one time
• Sales experience with a technical product/solution
• Good communication skills and a customer focused team player
• Previous experience in the solar / renewable energy sector is a distinct advantage
• Experience in working with a team to achieve results
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Computer literate
What you will get in return
• Competitive remuneration including phone and laptop
• Company car with fuel card
• Regular company training
• A collaborative and forward-thinking working environment
• Early finish every Friday
• Professional growth and career development
• Annual health insurance and gym membership paid on completion of probation