The Position – Sales Representative – Automotive / Industrial Consumables Division.
Client Details – A1 Tool & Supplies / Tomac Products Ireland.
Job Location – Leinster Region – Kildare / Laois / Carlow / Kilkenny.
Financial Package – 50K OTE - inclusive of a basic salary of 35K and commission package.
Benefits – Car / Van supplied along with monthly fuel expenses.
Training / Support – Product training on all consumables/ Direct delivery service to clients.
Summary of Role:
Established in 2011 A1 Tool & Supplies currently provides trades people within the automotive
sector with a range of quality tools and industrial consumables. We are currently recruiting for a
field sales representative to develop our business within the Leinster Region over the coming
months. This is a unique opportunity for the right individual to manage our existing client base
and develop new business opportunities within this area particularly with our range of
automotive and industrial consumable products.
- Secure new customers through prospecting, trade networking and product demonstrations.
- Record and respond to all sales enquiries received within the region on a weekly basis.
- Update our contact management system with all new and existing customer contact details.
- Manage all customer service opportunities that arise with existing clients within the area.
- Report to management on all weekly sales activities and update your monthly prospect list.
- Eventually, take complete ownership of the sales function within the region specified.
- A minimum of two years field sales experience selling into Automotive/HGV/Plant Hire sector.
- Full clean driving license. Good working knowledge of the Leinster region.
- A good working knowledge of Word / Excel packages along with good all round IT skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and an ability to communicate professionally.
If you feel this might be the opportunity you are looking for, please send your current CV to
email@example.com as screening interviews have already started.