This is a great opportunity to work in the domestic energy sector for a leading insulation brand. A Rate Your Attic provide a unique fresh approach to sales in the domestic energy market. Offering a low cost high impact energy upgrade measure to our clients, our consultative approach ensures customer satisfaction, success and OTE for our representatives.
Candidate Duties -
- You will be representing an leading insulation contractor.
- Lead management/qualification.
- You will engage with new and existing customers & showcase our outstanding Quality and Customer Service.
- You will provide solutions tailored to our customer’s needs. To achieve this you will be Confident, Assertive with Strong Communication Skills and a desire to achieve the best result for both the customer and the Company.
- B2C sales experience
- Lead management
- Lead qualification
- Computer literacy
- Self driven
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, problem-solving, presentation, and organisational skills
- Technical knowledge
- Personal integrity
You will need some sales experience and a proven track record.
- Represent our company’s products and services,
- Maintain working relationships with existing clients to ensure exceptional service.
- Possess in-depth product knowledge and be able to conduct demos and relay objection handling.
- Prepare professional working notes at all times.
- Achieve sales goals by assessing current client needs and following a defined selling process with potential clients.
- Coordinate with a colleague to ensure company targets and standards are being met, performing market research and regular competitor monitoring.
- Report to company weekly.
- Understanding of SEAI grant schemes.
- Understanding of energy efficiency in the home & associated products.
- Proven success.
- Ability to balance persuasion with professionalism.
- Strong organisational skills.
Training & Development:
Full training and continuing professional development provided. As our industry evolves continuously, we have full training programmes in place for all candidates.
If you feel you have the ability to expand your sales skills & personal knowledge and are looking for a new challenge, please forward your C.V. for review.
* NB - Candidates who do not complete the assessment as part of their application will not be considered for this role.
Job Types: Full-time/part time permanent opportunities available.
Salary: Up to €80,000 OTE.
You have requested that Indeed ask candidates the following questions:
· How many years of B2C Sales experience do you have?
· How many years of Domestic Energy Industry experience do you have?
· Do you have the following licence or certification: Full driving licence?