My Client is looking for a team of Intermediate Level Project Manager to come on board their eHealth Project.
e-Health is essentially about the digitisation of health services and processes so that the data about the right patient is available in the right place and at the right time to ensure safe and efficient provision of care services. e-Health offers a significant opportunity and is fundamental to providing new and integrated models of care.
* Leads and manages the risk, quality and progress of ICT projects to organisational standards.
* Ensures projects are completed on time, on budget, to quality standards, and within agreed scope.
* Plans and manages the implementation of organisation-wide processes and procedures, tools and techniques for the identification, assessment, and management of risk inherent in the operation of business processes and of potential risks arising from planned ICT- enabled change.
* Has excellent communication (both written and verbal) and organisational skills which are required to fulfil the role.
The CV of the Resource proposed for this Role must clearly and comprehensively demonstrate the level of experience, if any, that the Resource has with each of the following competencies.
* Experience of being involved in large scale Migration projects, preferably within a Hospital Environment which are complex and diverse in nature.
* Have experience of developing detailed test plans for Business Processes in a large scale multi-user environment where change management is of utmost importance to the User.
* Have considerable experience in working with multiple internal and external stakeholders regarding the successful delivery of organisational change.
* A working knowledge of Hospital Business processes and Infrastructures as part of the migration of legacy to new Patient Administration Systems is preferable but not essential.
* Experience in delivering organisational change.
* Experience of working with large ICT service vendors.
* Demonstrated ability to work and deliver independently, with proven track record of self-starting, initiative and delivery at senior level.
The requirement is for an On-site Resource.
The Framework Client currently has a number of locations throughout Ireland and it is expected that resource will be based at offices in one of these locations;
* Kells, Co, Meath
* Manorhamilton, Co. Leitrim
* Tullamore, Co. Offaly
* Drogheda, Co. Louth
Email me jobs like this