Our client a well-established provider of building supplies and DIY Materials for nearly 200 years is seeking to recruit a Sales Representative; You would be joining a company that offers quality, and expertise and ensures that customers receive expert advice and assistance from a friendly and knowledgeable team. As a Sales Representative, you will have a natural flair for Sales, and be sales-driven and enthusiastic, this role will suit an individual looking to kick start their Sales Career
BASIC SALARY + BONUS+ CAR, LAPTOP & PHONE
Sales Executive – Building Materials/DIY
* Working within a fast-paced building supplies/DIY sales environment, you will serve customers by selling products and meeting customer needs.
* Services existing accounts, obtain orders, and establish new accounts by planning and organizing your daily work schedule
* Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of orders from existing customers and potential customers
* Submits orders by referring to price lists and product literature.
* Keep management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
* Monitors competition by gathering information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, and merchandising techniques.
* Identify and introduce new construction customers achieving growth in customer spend and profitability
* Produce business development plans for new and existing customers to increase customer loyalty and spend
* Ensure all opportunities to identify and introduce new customers are used and maximised
Requirements Experience - Sales Executive (Building Materials/DIY)
* You must be a Hunter/Self Starter with strong self-confidence, presentation skills and a natural flair for Sales.
* Ability to identify new business, develop strong customer relations, with a strong emphasis on customer care
* 2-3 years of direct Sales Experience is preferred with a strong emphasis on target achieved and personal career growth
* Ideally have some level of experience within Construction, Building Materials or related Industry
Email me jobs like this