Senior Microbiologist – Days Role – Northwest Region
FRS Recruitment are proud to be recruiting on behalf of an international biotechnology company in the Northwest of Ireland (near Galway, Mayo and Sligo locations) who are looking to significantly expand their Biologics Department. I am looking to speak to an experienced Microbiology Analyst with 2-5 years GMP industry experience in Microbiology or Chemistry (GMP experience essential). Assistance with relocation will be provided accordingly to the successful candidate. This is a full-time permanent job with full suite of benefits to include medical Insurance, bonus, life assurance, pension, yearly bonus.
* Compliance with GMP & regulatory standards.
* Disinfectant Efficacy Testing and Validation.
* Perform Endotoxin testing, Sterility testing, Efficacy of Antimicrobial Effectiveness test, Environmental Monitoring, Water testing, Microbial Limit testing, Bioburden testing.
* Qualification/Validation of test methods.
* Provides training to other members of the Microbiology team as required.
Desired skills & experience:
* BSc. in a relevant science discipline.
* Hands on work experience in a regulated Microbiology Laboratory.
* Experience in Disinfectant Efficacy Testing and Validation
* 2-5 years’ experience of working in a GMP environment.
* Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
* Collaboration and Teamwork.
* Good time management and attention to detail.
* Knowledge and proficient in the use of Word, Excel etc.
***Min 2 years GMP Industry experience essential along with a Degree qualification in a Scientific discipline***
For more details and a full job description on this Microbiology Analyst job please apply with an updated CV.
Email me jobs like this