Lab Technician Limerick
FRS Recruitment are proud to be recruiting on behalf of an International Biotechnology company in the Mid-West who are looking to significantly expand their Quality Control Operations. I am looking to speak to an experienced Lab Technician with minimum 6-12 months GMP industry experience in Microbiology or Chemistry (GMP experience essential). A candidate with previous GMP food related backgrounds will also be considered. Excellent opportunity for a candidate seeking to make the move into pharma. Full-time permanent job with full suite of benefits to include Medical Insurance, Bonus, Life Assurance, Pension, yearly bonus.
* Operations within a GMP environment.
* Responsible for supporting QC activities - equipment calibrations & verifications, cleans, solution preparation.
* Responsible for carrying out environmental monitoring and water sampling activities.
* Providing training to other team members as instructed by the supervisor. Ensuring all training delivered is documented appropriately.
* Ensuring that all documentation is completed on time. Ensuring that it is accurate and legible and conforms to the relevant quality standards.
* Assisting in laboratory investigations as appropriate.
Desired Skills and Experience:
* 6 – 12 months (minimum 6 months) GMP experience with a Degree qualification in a science discipline.
* Good team player, organised, accurate, have strong documentation skills.
* Passionate about quality.
* Good communication skills.
***Min 6 months GMP Industry experience essential along with a Degree qualification in a Scientific discipline***
For more details and a full job description on this QC Lab Technician Job Limerick please apply with an updated CV.
Email me jobs like this