Inside Sales Support Agent
A thriving transport company based in the heart of Ireland are looking for an outgoing, energetic person to join their growing internal team. The role will require an upbeat attitude, excellent phone manner, strong organisational skills and an eagerness to learn and grow.
This role will be full time, on site. Some customer service experience would be beneficial but not a key requirement. Overall attitude will be what will be looked at most closely.
• Liaising with customers via email and phone.
• Supporting the agents on the road as required
• Answering inbound phone queries from customers
• Explaining pricing and packages to customers
• Working with the internal operations team to ensure customer satisfaction
• Uploading social media content when required
• Sending out mail mergers when required
• Reaching out to customers via phone and email when supporting agents on the road
• General office support duties from time to time
• An upbeat attitude
• Good telephone manner
• Strong communication skills - both written and verbal
• A college degree is desirable
• Very strong Microsoft suit capabilities - ie, word, powerpoint, excel
• A good understanding of social medias and how to utilise them for campaigns
• Customer service experience would be beneficial
Email me jobs like this