FRS are now inviting applications for the role of Store Manager - Agri. This is full time permanent role based in East Cork with our client, a leading Irish Agri business.Suitable applicants will have strong knowledge of the Agri industry and will also be experienced retail professionals with a track record of achievement in a fast-paced trading environment.
With a proven ability in the management of retail sales, costs, people and all associated activities related to the overall retail store management, the Store Manager will also lead a customer focused sales team to fully deliver on agreed objectives and support the business and its stakeholders & will report into the Site Manager.
Role and Responsibilities:
* Control and analyse sales performance for each department / category against budget so that store targets and key performance indicators are met and exceeded.
* Lead a motivated, engaged & enabled retail team ensuring all are fully trained, competent and developed in their roles.
* Lead a safety-first culture, improve & maintain site safety in line with best practice, quickly identify & resolve safety hazards & observe site safety governance.
* Deliver on our commitment to excellence in customer experience.
* Deliver excellent store standards consistently in line with business requirements.
* Ensure compliance with all company policies & procedures, legislative requirements and audit standards.
* Monitor & manage business administration as required, including stock management, cash control, wage costs, budgets and profit and loss.
* Any other activities, as required in order to ensure the successful operation of the retail store.
* A proven track record in Retail management with a minimum of 5+ years people management experience.
* Retail Management/ Agricultural qualification or similar business qualification advantageous.
* Demonstrable in-depth knowledge/understanding of key relevant product categories (Farm Inputs).
* Excellent interpersonal & communication skills with a proven ability to build & maintain strong working relationships with customers, colleagues & stakeholders.
* Experience in Employee Relations.
* Demonstrated ability to lead & obtain results through team work & employee engagement.
* A proven track record of delivering an excellent customer experience and understanding the needs of your customers.
* A keen understanding of our business with strong commercial awareness / business acumen.
* Resilience with the capability of dealing with pressurised situations and deadlines.
* Strong organisational, planning & time management skills with excellent attention to detail.
* Ability to work in a dynamic and fast-moving environment with a solutions-oriented approach.
* Self-motivated and prepared to be flexible when the occasion demands.
* Proficient IT / systems skills including MS Office suite & Point of Sale (POS).
* Submit your CV, in 100% confidence by clicking the link below
Email me jobs like this