CRIF is a global company specializing in credit solutions, credit bureau, business information and open banking, with a key focus on supporting digital transformation across the lending industry and beyond. Over 5,500 people in the world have chosen to work with us to create value and grow together.
We are looking for a Business Development Consultant to be inserted within the Credit Solutions division of CRIF Vision Net (Dublin – Dun Laoghaire), focusing on the sale of:
- Advanced analytics and scoring;
- Open banking and digital on-boarding solutions;
- Loan origination and decision engine platforms;
- Lending dashboard and reporting tools.
The person will be responsible for:
- Establishing a sales pipeline to achieve targeted revenue objectives;
- Identifying and qualifying business opportunities, by understanding customer / prospect needs and matching them with CRIF offering;
- Developing a network of business contacts, also through taking part to events and conferences;
- Preparing and managing meetings with customers and prospects, both in presence and from remote;
- Proactively engaging with other CRIF teams involved in the sales process (competence center, IT, legal);
- Managing and developing existing accounts.
The candidate will have the following skills:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Leader attitude, able to negotiate at executive level;
- Proactive and result-driven attitude;
- Business fluent English; native speaker is considered a plus;
- Meticulous, analytical and problem-solving oriented attitude;
- In depth knowledge of the lending and credit market, with particular focus on the main trends and dynamics of the Republic of Ireland;
Other personal characteristics:
- At least 3 years’ experience in a pre-sales, sales or consultancy in Ireland or in the UK;
- Professionals with a background in banking and finance – preferably in product design, lending and business development – will also be considered if strongly motivated to pursue a sales career and equipped with the other characteristics listed herein;
- Comprehensive understanding of the ROI market for lending solutions, advanced analytics and open banking (key players, competitors, innovation trends, etc.);
- Established business network of decisions makers and influencers across the lending industry (Banks, Fintech, Credit Unions, Asset Finance, etc.);
- Available to travel for business, both within the Republic of Ireland and in Europe.
If you enjoy the buzz of achieving targets and the above entices you, then please forward on your CV as we'd like to hear from you.