Internal Sales - Cork
A home grown Irish Green Tech leading company are looking to recruit an internal sales agent in the Cork area. This company is a leader in their industry and the ideal candidate will be someone who is constantly striving to meet those high standards and grow the company name and brand.
• Account Management/Repeat selling over the phone to an established customer base.
• Working closely with the sales team to achieve agreed targets.
• Knowledge of working with an ERP system for order processing would be an advantage but not essential.
• Record all relevant market information into CRM.
• Co-ordinate sales requirements with the production department.
• Resolving customer queries and issues.
• General day to day office administration.
This role is ideal for candidates who enjoy selling, are achievement orientated, and thrive on a challenge. A third level qualification and/or a minimum of 3 years sales, account management or customer support experience, would be an advantage.
The ideal candidate will have:
• Enthusiasm, energy, a desire to sell, and a desire to develop their long-term career.
• The ability to work under pressure in a very busy environment.
• Strong communication skills, both oral and written.
• A good working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Powerpoint.
• Excellent attention to detail.
• The flexibility to travel to different plants as required.