Key Client Manager
Reporting to the Branch Manager, the Key Client Manager will be responsible for the management of a portfolio of customers and the management of day-to-day execution of the sales desk function.
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES: Key Client Manager
* Identify customer needs and requirements to maximize sales whilst building and maintaining strong relationships with both customers and suppliers.
* Management of key accounts and execution of orders.
* Facilitate and drive sales within the store whilst trying to maximise margins.
* Meet or exceed sales targets as set by Directors.
* Identify where improvements can be made to the business and action where possible.
* Efficient processing and follow-up of customer enquiries regarding all building material products.
EXPERIENCE: Key Client Manager
* Minimum of 5 years sales experience in a supply chain environment. (Ideally building materials)
* A proven track record of sales performance
* Highly organised, energetic, enthusiastic person with attention to detail when performing tasks, ability to anticipate and manage problems with the ability to prioritize and escalate where necessary.
* Excellent communications skills including verbal, written, and presentation
Excellent package which includes basic salary c€50k (pending experience) bonus and benefits