Munster Drone Services has a new and exciting sales and marketing position for a highly ambitious and enthusiastic individual. This individual will have an entrepreneurial spirit and be a team player. This is a unique and exciting opportunity to develop and raise the profile of our business in one of the fastest emerging industries. A challenging but rewarding role for the successful candidate. Munster Drone Services has enjoyed exceptional growth year on year over the past number of years. We now have a position available for the right candidate to raise the profile of our company by putting in place and implementing a creative marketing strategy, ultimately increasing our sales. Continued growth and challenges have created an opening for a successful team player to achieve the company’s goals.
- Create and implement a digital strategy including updating the company’s website in conjunction with our web developer.
- Create, manage and monitor the company’s social media platforms including Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, TikTok and LinkedIn
- Monitor and track all online presence using digital marketing techniques, Google analytics and SEO.
- Create and manage offline marketing material such as signage and brochures.
- Manage marketing material for trade shows and attend when required. • Create presentations and assist with proposals and pitches for new and existing customers.
- Assist our team with calls and emails.
- Generate reports on marketing campaigns, leads etc.
- Managing leads and converting them into sales.
- Order processing and dispatch.
- Process all drone repairs and returns.
- Maintain our showroom and visit clients when required.
- Provide equipment demonstrations to potential customers.
- Ensure company’s marketing material complies with company’s standards and regulations.
Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in marketing or business (preferred)
- Friendly, motivated candidate who can deal with customers via phone, social media and emails.
- Attention to detail and creativity is essential.
- Experience in marketing and communications.
- Extremely knowledgeable with Microsoft Office Products.
- Be punctual and have strong management skills to complete projects with strict deadlines.
- Excellent communication and influencing skills.
- Able to use your own initiative and can work towards goals without constant supervision.
- CRM/Email Marketing - using Surf, Mail chimp and SMS marketing. • Experience in design or web software an advantage but not essential. Experienced and highly knowledgeable with social media, Google ads and Facebook.
- Media and Content production - video and graphics including Adobe Suite is an advantage but not essential.
- Have a full clean B driving licence.
Job Type: Full time, 40hrs, Monday – Friday.
THIS IS NOT A WORK FROM HOME POSITION.
Salary: €25,000 to €40,000 DOE Experience: 3 years (Preferred)