Franchise Direct is the global leader in franchise sales operating a worldwide network of 14 online websites including North & South America, Europe, Australia, Asia, MENA and Africa. The company has developed itself as the most trusted source in the worldwide franchise industry.
Franchise Direct today works with over 1,200 franchise brands to connect them with prospective franchisees and is continuing to grow and expand in existing and new markets.
The company is looking for an experienced Sales Executive with fluent German to join our sales team. The sales executive’s role will be to develop relationships with new and existing clients in the German, Austrian and Swiss markets and to drive revenue supported by a strong team. The candidate should bring with them strong experience working in sales in an online/digital marketing environment.
This is an excellent opportunity for a dedicated sales professional to enter a position with a well-developed commission base with significant potential to grow the market with a very strong support team.
About the position:
- Selling online advertising to franchisors across German speaking markets
- Developing relationships with clients and prospects alike through phone and email
- Prospecting for new revenue for the company within your market
- Managing our existing German market client portfolio, including renewals
- Conducting marketing and outreach campaigns to grow awareness of the company’s products and to develop future sales
- Monday to Friday. Full time, Permanent.
About the candidate:
- 3+ years’ experience in online sales in a target driven environment
- Experience in online/digital marketing sales
- Highly motivated individual with excellent organisational skills.
- Fluent German, both written and verbal
- Excellent communication skills, particularly with a confident and professional phone manner
- Eagerness to carry out prospecting and cold-calling
- Ability to manage their portfolio efficiently and having an organised approach to their work
- Excellent computer and internet skills
- Possess a positive 'can-do' attitude with customers and work well with others in the company
This position will suit a confident and committed self-starter seeking to further their career in business or sales. Our offices are located in the city centre, close to Luas and bus links. All personnel are working remotely at present due to Covid 19.
You will be working with a motivated team of salespeople, marketing experts, and web developers in this well-established internet business.
Excellent salary, plus a generous commission structure.