A Dublin based IT services client has a requirement for a Business Development Manager to join their growing team.
This is an Irish company, well established and provides IT Support and Managed Services to small and medium-sized businesses.
In addition to growing existing accounts the Business Development Manager will proactively seek out new opportunities for service provision.
You will identify and qualify suitable targets, build intelligence around their status, and develop plans to target and on-board these new accounts.
This role will have responsibility for the full sales life-cycle and contributing to the overall sales growth.
Skills & experience required;
• A minimum of 3 years relevant experience in an MSP or IT services company.
• Proven track record in sales/ target achievement.
• Be capable and have experience of managing and growing exiting accounts.
• Previous formal sales training advantageous.
• Knowledge of current IT best practice and emerging technologies.
• Knowledge of business challenges and how IT can address these.
• Hunger to succeed and be recognised as a sales leader..
A competitive base salary plus commission.