Manage regional distributors within Ireland and support all end-users in the assigned region according to the Sales Plan to grow profitable sales in line with AOP and LRP directions.
Work with RSM to execute agreed Regional Sales Plan
* Achieve sales targets per distributor as agreed with RSM and management.
* Planning and execution of visits to end-users in Ireland
* Support distributors to progress opportunities at SME business levels in Ireland
* Support RSM with Key End-users when required as a local representative
* Trade show overview for Ireland, support RSM at events within Ireland as required
* Create, develop, and close opportunities for all growth levers in Ireland
* Feedback on competitor activity within Ireland and potential ways to differentiate the company from them
* Maintain KPI minimum levels of visits with end-users including but not only targeted accounts identified for the plan
* Maintain regular communication and extensive network within targeted accounts
* Use and maintain sales funnel with short, medium, long-term opportunities
* Follow up on sales leads according to deadlines, evaluate active distributors to maximise opportunity success
* Register and follow up on all sample requests
* Be able to educate end-users on product use for new, existing products and advise potential improvements to maximise the experience for the end-users of products
* Coordinate and follow up administration activities such as data requests, brochures, technical questions, and supply queries.
* Work with RSM on supply and business reviews with distributors and end-users where required
Reporting and Communication
* Log call reports in CRM system within 48 hours after the visit and actively work with CRM system daily.
* Review the reports/dashboards for the Sales Funnel, SPQ’s, Sales leads and samples and report the conclusions to the Regional Sales Manager/ EMEA sales manager during the monthly review meeting
* Report the progress of KPI’s as set by the Regional Sales Manager/EMEA Sales Manager during the monthly review meeting.
* Report the progress of the Regional Sales Plan to the Management Team on a quarterly basis.
EDUCATION and/or EQUIVALENT EXPERIENCE
Minimum 3 years of experience in Sales.
Background in the Life Sciences Industry or Electronic Manufacturing is preferred.
PC literacy in word-processing, spreadsheet and presentation.
Must be able to travel extensively and be able to work flexible hours.
Should not have a 9-5 mentality.
A high degree of interpersonal and communication skills.
Ability to read, analyse and interpret general business literature, and technical procedures and regulations.
Ability to write reports, business correspondence and procedures.
Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from executives, managers, employees and customers.
Fluent in English both spoken and written,
Ability to comprehend price and margin calculations.
Must be able to develop and execute involved sales strategies based on the complexities of the customer qualification process and sales through multiple distribution channels. Must be able to identify and handle potential conflicts within the distributor community as business situations arise. Effectively utilise internal resources to address all sales and competitive issues.
Must be able to gather available data: use business acumen and judgement to create useful information and assessments. Must be able to understand customers business issues and present the key benefits of our products.
Email me jobs like this